Surfside Tennis Club, Inc., is a Community Tennis Association of the USTA serving - Morro Bay, Los Osos, Cayucos and Cambria.
All residents & vacationers are invited to join. Effective July 1 2020 Annual dues: $30 for individuals; $45 for a family. After June 30 subject to $5 surcharge. Local non-members and vacationers may play free for up to one month.
Many great tennis activities are included with this membership:
• Organized doubles play every Saturday morning at Morro Bay High School;
• Tournaments: our famous Wretched Round Robin, the Turkey Tussle, and a Spring Fling;
• Participation in the Morro Bay High School fundraising girls and boys tournaments each Fall & Spring;
• Potential Central Coast Women’s Tennis League play at the B and A level;
• A membership roster for contacting others for recreational play during the week;
• Social activities include: Holiday party, Spring Dinner, and Summer Picnic.
Contact Carl Pherson, President: ca ... @mail.fresnostate.edu or call 805-772-2376