The Triple Elimination format rules are as follows:
1. We will play nine fast games in each set – no ad scoring, no win by two rule. At tie break point, receiving team can choose who takes the serve.
2. All players will play in the first bracket. The winners of that set will move on to the ‘winners’ bracket, the losers of that set will move on to the ‘losers’ bracket.
3. All players will play in the second bracket. (Winners vs. winners, losers vs losers).
4. All players will play in the third bracket. (Two time winners vs two time winners; teams with < two wins vs. teams with < two wins).
5. Players who lost all three sets are eliminated after the third round; players who one at least one of the first three sets will go on to a fourth round.
a. At this point, the explanation gets tricky, so just suffice it to say that there will be 3 courts, each vying it out for their tier. If you are curious as to how that pans out, let me know and I’ll happily talk it out with you. My guess is most of you are out there to have some fun competition and will happily let me do the thinking… so I’ll leave it there!
At this point we do not have a sub standing by, so please notify me as soon as absolutely possible if something comes up and you can’t make it.
Till then, I’m wishing you all health, happiness, and time in your schedule to catch one good sunset.
Janell and Paul Spencer
Barb Babka and Sil Desantis
Katie Silva and James Silva
Holly Simmons and Greg Doyle
Kathy Dannecker and Carl Pherson
Jane Van Koehe & Choy Jung
Josh Ross &Rose Bodrian
Morri Nash andKeith Crowfoot
Cil Boughton & Roman Silva
Dianne Newman & Colt Wilkinson
Carolyn Blackman &Maurice Gendron
Lynne Robinett and Dave Dauer